Fact is, I lost this feeling with Electrical Lord.
These days I blank out and pretend I do not know any answer.
I feel better if he thinks I am an idiot. This way, when he humiliates me in front of everyone, everyone will believe I am stupid.
Better to be thought of as stupid and remain intelligent silently.
I thought I would have another job interview this Saturday.
Sadly it did not happen. I will remain hopeful as I thought I survived round one on Wednesday.
*praying to all deities and any forces that will aid my quest for a job is my silent wish…..if only the oracles will tell me my chances! 😉
Now where is my darn rabbit’s foot…..I thought it was under my lucky hat…hmm…..Garrrrrfield…..spit it out!!! LOL!!
Different job descriptions of dogs…
This poor fella is overruled by the squirrel obviously….ha ha
MURPHY’S OTHER 15 LAWS
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like, night.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don’t.
7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there’s a 90% probability you’ll get it wrong.
9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone from California would try to pass them.
10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
11. The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.
12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
14 . God gave you toes as a device for finding furniture in the dark.
15. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people, who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Garfield looks at me with forlorn eyes,
Each morning for work, I bid good bye,
Breakfast eaten, bread of rye.
Garfield’s raggedy and should be dyed,
Fur and cottony stuffing almost bare!
My love for Garfield is in the care,
Publicly hugging Garfield I dare!
Garfield is my inanimate furball…in case new readers think that I have gone stark loony ha ha!
My last MRI of my brain delightfully showed that I have a brain! Ha ha…I seem to have my marbles intact in the head 😉
I just love this character of Jim Davis and have a special stuffed inanimate plush toy or soft toy that hugs me to bed nightly.
Hmm…I am perhaps loony 😂😂
If that fails to prevent poor aim, there is option 2.
If Option 2 fails then ha ha…the ultimate….heel boy…I think wives and partners always argue about toilet seats!!
Dinner is most times after nine,
Trust me, it is not fine!
Firstly there is no wine,
Instead, there is left over angst from EL my swine😕.
EL cares not if I dine,
Often he crosses the line.
So long as he eeks and mines,
He does not care if it is after nine.
I cannot my Garfield pine,
Nor sit and sip wine by vines.
Indeed, dinner after nine,
Is truly not fine!