Samanthamurdochblog kindly nominated me for this award.
I enjoy her posts as she has beautiful cats and would share tales of her cats’ antics.
Do pop by her blog site as it gives fun reads and also teaches us about crystals 😉
I will nominate all my readers as I cannot limit anyone 😊 given their posts are great reads.
I will try and answer some of the questions asked of me…
1. My childhood memory …erm…anaesthesia wiped out most of my memories! I must have undergone more than 10 general anaesthesia sessions of minimum 3 hours to the most recent 11 hours!
But there is one that I do remember at age 6 years old. I was accidentally pushed by my kindergarten classmate and my head hit a rather thick folding glass panel.
Maybe…just maybe that is how I got a calcified benign meningioma in my forehead region.
Thankfully, the last time I checked, I had some brains left 😉😂😂
2. What was my first pet?
If it was inanimate, it would be a stuffed cat with green eyes. I slept with it for as long as I can remember till my mum tossed it out as it was grubby and missing an eye. I bawled my eyes out 😢
Hygiene prevails over sleepy time toys!
If it was animate, it would be “Husky” a pariah dog or mongrel that dad adopted from a stray litter he found at a fishing pond.
Husky was not an affectionate short haired guard dog. He was ferocious and protected our property well.
He suffered a stroke at age 7 years old and had to be euthanised as he was suffering very badly.
3. My favorite flowerS would have to be Tiger Lilies and Sunflowers though I do not mind red roses except these tend to litter its petals as it wilts and dies.
The sight of these large flowers cheer me up. If and when I die, it must be these 2 flowers…summery yellow Sunflowers, cheery and bright!
4. Forest or desert?
Definitely forest!! I would imagine my forest to be filled with Bambi, 7 dwarfs, gingerbread house, colorful mushrooms that houses blue smurfs!! LOL! Cool right?!
5. Favorite Film
Nope, not some classic like Casablanca or Bogey movie or Hitchcock’s thriller!
It has to be Garfield movies….
6. If it was something I could solve, it would be to find a better job that allows me to go home at decent hours and not milked dry by a bully for a boss!
7. My favorite parfum is Coco Chanel. This was first given to me by Mr Ex. I loved the fragrance as it suits my mood and skin.
8. What I am reading now? I am too tired to read heavy stuff as I read and write serious work policies, ISO documents etc and so, I love reading Archie comic digests! Mr Bee, Betty, Veronica, Jughead and Moose keep me amused!
9. My best vacation would be staying at Quest Fremantle, fishing and jigging for squids off the jetty in winter! Or staying at Hilary’s in Wanneroo…fishing as well!!
10. Sunshine or rain? Definitely rain as it cools our perennial summer heat!! The pitter patter of rain and the lovely water getting caught and stored in our reservoirs!!
Last but not least….
11. What do I want to be when I grew up?
Now that I am all grown up…..hmm..been there and done that…”knighted” by President of Republic of Singapore and got “my bottle cap”
I have supped and befriended the Dukes and Duchesses of Yore and met whose who in my lil red dot!
I have climbed the corporate ladder, pipped my entire primary and secondary and pre university cohort.
I have the most inanimate furballs of Garfields in the lil red dot! I hold the record for this😉
Perhaps what I hoped to have achieved was my PhD or MBBS or FRACS or FRACP….not for the money but for the fun of it and healing people!
I had fun writing this and I hope you have fun reading it and hopefully giving you a laugh or two😂